Related Web Sites
News flash! The 2004 Summer Games will be held in Athens, Greece! Check the organizers' official web site for more information.
- Trace the past, present and future of the Olympic movement at the official WWW site of the International Olympic Committee.
- Dartmouth's The Ancient Olympic Games Virtual Museum presents an abundance of information on the ancient Olympics and on modern Greece, including an "Ask the Experts" section of interviews with Dartmouth professors.
- The University of New South Wales Centre for Olympic Studies includes information on conferences, seminars, publications, and more.
- The 1996 Centennial Olympic Games official server has schedules and information on this summer's games in Atlanta, Georgia.
- The First Modern Olympic Games in 1896 includes Baron Pierre de Coubertin's account of how he founded the modern Olympic games.
- Triumph & Tragedy is the San Jose Mercury News' brief history of the modern Games, with a neat frame layout and a fact for each year the games have been held since 1896.
- The Hellenic Olympic Page has the daily program of the 1896 Games.
- The Olympic Info Site includes lists of winners in the 1992 Olympics, plus lists of the cities which have hosted the Olympics.
- The NBC Sports Olympics web site includes news on the Atlanta Olympics, trivia, TV schedules, and an interactive poll.