Read more on the Perseus version history.
New to Perseus? Click here for a short tutorial.
Perseus News and Updates
- April 24, 2019: Current Projects and Initiatives
- October 2013
Corrections to Greek and Latin lexicons, Oppian, Smith's Geography, Pausanias, Cassius Dio.
CIDOC RDF download links added for Art and Architecture data.
- June 17, 2013
The navigation bar and text sidebars now include links to the Perseus Catalog.
- April 30, 2013
We have released fixes to typos and other errors in various texts.
- February 27,2013
- April 25, 2012
Perseus contact and support information.
The Perseus Project has been supported by various funders throughout its history:
- Caesar, Gallic War (English, Latin)
- Catullus, Carmina (English, Latin)
- Cicero, In Catilinam I (English, Latin)
- Vergil, Aeneid (English, Latin)
- Herodotus, Histories (English, Greek)
- Homer, Odyssey (English, Greek)
- Plato, Republic (English, Greek)
- Tom Martin, Overview of Classical Greek History from Mycenae to Alexander (English)
- Stoa: Open Access Publication
- The Text Encoding Initiative
- Tufts Digital Library
- Center for Hellenic Studies
- Arachne (DAI object database)
- Deutsches Archäologisches Institut
- Camena-Latin Texts of Early Modern Europe
- Institute for the Study of the Ancient World
- Inscriptions of Aphrodisias
- Imperial College London Internet Centre
- Index Thomisticus
- Perseus under PhiloLogic