Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Richmond City” in chapter 57 of Rebellion Record: a Diary of American Events: Documents and Narratives, Volume 2.:
... Delegates to represent the State in the Southern Congress, which meets at Richmond on the 21st July:
1. R. M. T. Hunter, of Essex.
2. John Tyler, of Charles City.
3. W. H. Macfarland, of Richmond City .
4. Roger A. Pryor, of Petersburg.
5. Thomas S. B. Cook, of Appomatox.
6. W. C. Rives, of Albemarle.
7. Robert E. Scott, of Fauquier.
8. James M. Mason, of Frederick.
9. John ...
† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.