Statistics for occurrence #1 of “U. S. A.” in chapter 98 of Rebellion Record: a Diary of American Events: Documents and Narratives, Volume 2.:
1. David E. Twiggs, Ga., Brig.-Gen. U. S. A.
2. Leonidas Polk, La., Episcopal Bishop of La.
Brigadier-Generals in the Provisional army.
1. P. T. G. Beauregard, Capt. Engs. U. S. A.
2. Braxton Bragg, La., Capt. Art. U. S. A.
3. M. L. Bonham, S. C., Congressman from S. C.
4. John B. Floyd, Va., U. S. Sec. of War.
5. Ben. McCullough, Texas, Maj. Texas Rangers.
† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.