Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Orange Court House” in chapter 13 of The Photographic History of The Civil War: in ten volumes, Thousands of Scenes Photographed 1861-65, with Text by many Special Authorities, Volume 5: Forts and Artillery.:
... strong currents in streams to be crossed, by anchors or guy-lines to the shore.
When the campaign opened in 1864, the engineer troops attached to the Army of Northern Virginia, which was then at Orange Court House , were used first as infantry to guard the depot of supplies at Guiney's Station, and afterward to support a cavalry Brigade which held the Telegraph road, on the extreme right of General Lee's positi...
† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.