Statistics for occurrence #1 of “William Bull” in chapter 3 of Benjamin Cutter, William R. Cutter, History of the town of Arlington, Massachusetts, ormerly the second precinct in Cambridge, or District of Menotomy, afterward the town of West Cambridge. 1635-1879 with a genealogical register of the inhabitants of the precinct.: named in a deed of John Brown, of Marlboroa, to Robert Wilson, conveying his dwellinghouse and barn with six acres of land, J. Adams east, Charles. town line north, Capt. Cooke's mill-lane west, William Bull south, Oct. 27, 1665. See Paige, 502. This mill-lane was a portion of the road laid out from Watertown line to Cooke's Mill at Menotomy in 1638. The mill-lane is now Water street in Arlingt...
Max. Freq. Min. Freq.
Entity Corpus Doc Corpus Doc  
William Bull 40 4 6 0 0 user votes
William Bullard 8 0 0 0 0 user votes
William Bullitt 2 0 2 0 0 user votes

† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.