Statistics for occurrence #1 of “John Willis” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 3.:
...that the first bridge over this creek must have been built in the early days of the settlement of the town. April 27, 1716, Deacon Thomas Willis, John Whitmore, Jonathan Tufts, Ebenezer Brooks, and John Willis were chosen a committee to view and consider what method may be most proper for the repairing of Gravelly bridge, and to report at the next meeting. June 11, 1716, the town voted to raise five pou...
|Max. Freq.||Min. Freq.|
|†||John Willis||128||2||14||0||0 user votes|
|John Willis Ellis||5||0||1||0||0 user votes|
† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.