Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Mrs. Augustus Baker” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 6.:
...the dwelling and wheelwright shop of Elias Tufts, entered from a passageway now called Tufts place. His father had a large pottery there many years ago.
In the building just south of Tufts place, Mrs. Augustus Baker , afterward the landlady at the Medford House, had a variety store in 1830.
About 1840, Mr. James Hyde bought the place and opened an oyster house.
The land is now owned by his family.
He dug a ...
† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.