Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Mr. F. E. Chandler” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 6.:

...George Fuller, who lived in the house owned now by the heirs of Albert H. Butters, numbered 48 South street, had a ship yard on both sides of the street, and included the premises occupied in 1903 by Mr. F. E. Chandler . Mr. Paul Curtis' yard was on the corner of South and Winthrop streets; he launched directly across the roadway. He built and occupied the large house with pillars, later occupied by Rev. Mr. D...
Max. Freq. Min. Freq.
Entity Corpus Doc Corpus Doc  

† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.