Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Mr. Paul Curtis” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 6.:

... in the house owned now by the heirs of Albert H. Butters, numbered 48 South street, had a ship yard on both sides of the street, and included the premises occupied in 1903 by Mr. F. E. Chandler. Mr. Paul Curtis ' yard was on the corner of South and Winthrop streets; he launched directly across the roadway. He built and occupied the large house with pillars, later occupied by Rev. Mr. Davis, pastor of the U...

Don't like any of these choices? Suggest a new possibility...

Max. Freq. Min. Freq.
Entity Corpus Doc Corpus Doc  

† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.