Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Mr. George Fuller” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 6.:

...ksmiths, Wait and Moore, and their men, was a common sound. Above the bridge were three ship yards, one lumber yard, and a tan yard. Occasionally other traffic caused the draw to be opened. Mr. George Fuller , who lived in the house owned now by the heirs of Albert H. Butters, numbered 48 South street, had a ship yard on both sides of the street, and included the premises occupied in 1903 by Mr. F. E. Cha...
Max. Freq. Min. Freq.
Entity Corpus Doc Corpus Doc  

† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.