Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Mr. Gregg” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 6.:
...is grocery and grain business. Another large building was used as a livery stable on the lower floor, and Moses Merrill and Edward Copp, house and carriage painters, had a shop above. To enable Mr. Gregg to reach his store from Main street, a bridge was built over the old runway to the river. It was in Gregg's stable that the great fire of 1850 began. When Mr. Gregg took possession of the north...
|Max. Freq.||Min. Freq.|
† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.