Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Mr. Gregg” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 6.:
...ad a shop above. To enable Mr. Gregg to reach his store from Main street, a bridge was built over the old runway to the river. It was in Gregg's stable that the great fire of 1850 began. When Mr. Gregg took possession of the northern half of James' yard, Mr. Benjamin Moore moved his blacksmith shop from the other side of the street to the southerly part of the yard, and his family moved from Union ...
|Max. Freq.||Min. Freq.|