Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Miss Hannah” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 6.:
...the Middlesex Canal and from the distillery. On the corner of South and Main streets was the Watts Turner place. He was the grandfather of the Tufts family who occupied it in 1850. Two sisters, Miss Hannah and Miss Emily Tufts, their brothers, Benjamin, Turner, and Richard, and Benjamin's children comprised the family. Richard Tufts' wheelwright shop was in the rear. They afterward lived at the cor...
|Max. Freq.||Min. Freq.|
† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.