Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Leonard Johnson” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 6.:
...ng house was next south of his shop.
He went into it in 1826.
After it was burned, he built the house now standing on the site.
The next building was occupied by William S. Barker grocer, and Leonard Johnson , dealer in grain and meal on the lower floor.
James Hyde, painter, occupied the second floor.
There were two long oat troughs at the side of the street for feeding horses.
The drivers could ge...
||0 user votes
† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.