Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Malden river” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 6.:
... In February, 1651, he bought of Rev. John Wilson, Jr., pastor of the church in Dorchester, a house and farm of two hundred acres in Charlestown, lying on the north side of Mystic river, and between Malden river on the east, and the Cradock farm, or Medford line, on the west. This land is now known as Wellington. The farm remained a part of the town of Charlestown until 1726,, when it was annexed to Mald...
|Max. Freq.||Min. Freq.|
† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.