Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Watts Turner” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 6.:
... the town pump in the square and the one in the hotel yard. Water for washing was often brought from the Middlesex Canal and from the distillery. On the corner of South and Main streets was the Watts Turner place. He was the grandfather of the Tufts family who occupied it in 1850. Two sisters, Miss Hannah and Miss Emily Tufts, their brothers, Benjamin, Turner, and Richard, and Benjamin's children comp...
|Max. Freq.||Min. Freq.|
|†||Watts Turner||18||4||0||0||0 user votes||Vote|
† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.