Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Mr. Wait” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 6.:
...850. Mr. Wait succeeded his father, Nathan Wait, who started the business on the same spot in 1783. The property remained in the family until taken by the Metropolitan Park Commission, in 1901. Mr. Wait 's dwelling house was next south of his shop. He went into it in 1826. After it was burned, he built the house now standing on the site. The next building was occupied by William S. Barker gro...
|Max. Freq.||Min. Freq.|
† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.