Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Mr. Seccomb” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 8.:
...westerly side and was twenty-eight feet in width on the road. These two lots comprised the Fountain House estate. This house must have been built soon after these purchases, for in the year 1713, Mr. Seccomb was licensed as an innholder, and no doubt was the first landlord of the Fountain Tavern. In December of that year he sold his estate to Messrs. Francis Leath and son, and the place for the first t...
|Max. Freq.||Min. Freq.|