Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Mr. Seccomb” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 8.:
...e to Messrs. Francis Leath and son, and the place for the first time was called the Fountain Tavern. Mr. Leath, senior, was landlord in the year 1714. During that year the estate was deeded back to Mr. Seccomb , who immediately sold to Captain Samuel Wade. In the year 1715, and for many years thereafter, Captain Wade was landlord of this tavern. In the year 1735 he sold the estate to Messrs. Stephen Hal...
|Max. Freq.||Min. Freq.|