Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Captain Samuel Wade” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 8.:
...nd the place for the first time was called the Fountain Tavern. Mr. Leath, senior, was landlord in the year 1714.
During that year the estate was deeded back to Mr. Seccomb, who immediately sold to Captain Samuel Wade .
In the year 1715, and for many years thereafter, Captain Wade was landlord of this tavern.
In the year 1735 he sold the estate to Messrs. Stephen Hall, junior, Stephen and Simon Bradshaw.
† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.