Statistics for occurrence #1 of “L. Frank Cole” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 12.:

...d at our disposal by Mayor Dwyer. On July 7, 1906, the corner-stone of the present edifice was laid. The building committee consisted of Rev. E. C. Bridgham, A. L. Ordway, William F. Wiltshire, L. Frank Cole and Edgar A. Thomas. They labored faithfully; the architect, Lewis A. Dow of Melrose, did all that scientific skill and tireless effort could do, and on March Io, 1907, the present edifice was dedi...
Max. Freq. Min. Freq.
Entity Corpus Doc Corpus Doc  
L. Frank Cole 4 4 0 0 0 user votes

† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.