Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Mayor Dwyer” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 12.:
...nd land on Central avenue were purchased for a parsonage. From September 1, 1905, to December 23, 1906, the church services were held in the Washington School Hall, kindly placed at our disposal by Mayor Dwyer . On July 7, 1906, the corner-stone of the present edifice was laid. The building committee consisted of Rev. E. C. Bridgham, A. L. Ordway, William F. Wiltshire, L. Frank Cole and Edgar A. Thoma...
|Max. Freq.||Min. Freq.|
† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.