Statistics for occurrence #1 of “John W. Perkins” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 12.:
From 1846 to 1854 the following able and consecrated pastors served the Methodist Episcopal Church in Medford: Revs. J. A. Adams, James Shepard, Thomas W. Tucker, Willard Smith, A. D. Merrill, John W. Perkins and Charles Noble. Revs. E. S. Best and William A. Braman followed.
During Mr. Braman's ministry the vestry was repaired and improved, and a gracious revival of religion was experienced.
Rev. A. ...
||John W. Perkins
||0 user votes
† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.