Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Edgar A. Thomas” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 12.:
...by Mayor Dwyer.
On July 7, 1906, the corner-stone of the present edifice was laid.
The building committee consisted of Rev. E. C. Bridgham, A. L. Ordway, William F. Wiltshire, L. Frank Cole and Edgar A. Thomas .
They labored faithfully; the architect, Lewis A. Dow of Melrose, did all that scientific skill and tireless effort could do, and on March Io, 1907, the present edifice was dedicated to the service...
||Edgar A. Thomas
||0 user votes
† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.