Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Rev. Francis J. Wagner” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 12.:

...church was completed at a cost of $50,000. It was dedicated April 30, 1873, by Bishop Gilbert Haven, assisted by Revs. Ira G. Bidwell, D. D. (who preached the sermon), R. R. Meredith, and the pastor, Rev. Francis J. Wagner . Inasmuch as this church building was for many years a landmark in Medford, and now nothing remains of it, even its ashes having been removed, it may be well to give a short description of its di...
Max. Freq. Min. Freq.
Entity Corpus Doc Corpus Doc  

† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.