Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Mr. Smith” in chapter 10 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 15.:
... library, until placed in the care of the Village Improvement Society in about 1880. Later this building was the home of the famous Mystic Hall Seminary, which was opened subsequent to the death of Mr. Smith by his widow, and which took its name from that of the hall. During the sixty-three years that have elapsed it has been more or less a social center of West Medford, seminary, lyceum, Sunday scho...
|Max. Freq.||Min. Freq.|
† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.