Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Dr. Swan” in chapter 27 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 20.:
...ts branching avenues, a little to the east of the former, the time for the first being approximately 1880 and for the latter 1890. This caused the removal of the Benjamin Hall house, later known as Dr. Swan 's house, and in 1906 the Richard Hall house was taken down and on its site the brick building for the use of the New England Telephone and Telegraph Company was erected. A later generation of Hal...
|Max. Freq.||Min. Freq.|
† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.