Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Widow Gray” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 22.:
...hen the elder Magoun purchased of Nathaniel Bishop, on October 5, 1833, a certain piece of land with a dwelling house, having a frontage on High street of seven rods and twenty-two links, to land of Widow Gray . The record of Medford ships shows that he built his last ships in 1834 and 1835, one in each year, and that after 1835 the building at the Magoun ship-yard was by others. It would appear that ...
|Max. Freq.||Min. Freq.|