Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Mrs. Rowson” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 25.:
...g that Mrs. Rowson's school was housed in a building on High street, removed just prior to the erection of Grace Church and the Tufts residence. Mrs. Rowson's biographer (Rev. Elias Nason) states Mrs. Rowson introduced a piano into her schoolroom in the spring of 1799, and young ladies from different parts of the country availed themselves of the opportunity of learning to play this instrument that had t...
|Max. Freq.||Min. Freq.|
† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.