Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Mrs. T. P. Smith” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 25.:
...ment of it hangs in the principal's room in the present Brooks school building.
In 1854 the Mystic Hall Seminary at West Medford was opened.
This was a private boarding school for young ladies, Mrs. T. P. Smith , preceptress.
After four years, she removed it to Washington, D. C. It was housed in three substantial buildings, two of which remain today.
Strange to say, no mention of it was made by either hi...
† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.