Statistics for occurrence #1 of “O. R. Wilkinson” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 25.:
...he Illustrated National Mirror.
In 1855 came the publication of the History of Medford, by Rev. Charles Brooks, and in this are eight steel engravings.
Medford had then the Daguerreian Rooms of O. R. Wilkinson , not as yet styled a photographer.
His work forms the basis of three of these.
The first, we notice, shows five buildings on Main street (all there today), the second story of the left-hand one...
||O. R. Wilkinson
||0 user votes
† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.