Statistics for occurrence #1 of “J. H. Wheeler” in chapter 1 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 26.:
...rical building, corner of Salem and Ashland streets, where they remained until the property was sold and vacated by the society.
The Club was incorporated March 17, 1891, the incorporators being: J. H. Wheeler , J. F. Wade, A. E. Boardman, Will C. Eddy, B. D. B. Bourne, E. H. Balcom, C. D. Tucker, George L. Stone, George E. Davenport, E. E. Sweeney.
Outings were arranged to points of historic and pictur...
||J. H. Wheeler
||0 user votes
† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.