Browsing named entities in Benjamin Cutter, William R. Cutter, History of the town of Arlington, Massachusetts, ormerly the second precinct in Cambridge, or District of Menotomy, afterward the town of West Cambridge. 1635-1879 with a genealogical register of the inhabitants of the precinct.. You can also browse the
collection for September 11th, 1861 AD or search for September 11th, 1861 AD in
Your search returned 1 result in 1 document
antry (three years), Aug. 14, 1862, Belmont.
Died of wounds Sept. 16, 1863, Gettysburg, Pa Son of .Henry Frost (par.
336. Samuel Gates, age 43, Co. E, Sixteenth Regiment Infantry (three years), July 12, 1861, credited to Woburn.
Discharged June 6, 1862, disability.
Samuel Gates (probably the same), age 46, credited to Charlestown, of the Veteran Reserve Corps, Aug. 1, 1864.
337. Charles C. Henry, age 44, Co. A, Twenty-Fifth Regiment Infantry (three years), Sept. 11, 1861, to Sept. 1, 1862.
Credited to Worcester.
338. Henry S. Pollard, enlisted from N. Y. in New York State Volunteers.
339. Samuel G. Rawson, age 19, Co. E, Forty-Fourth Regiment Infantry (nine months), Sept. 12, 1862, to June 18, 1863.
Credited to Boston.
340. Minot Robbins, Seventh N. Y. Regiment.
341. William W. Snelling, age 33, Ninth Battery Light Artillery (three years), Aug. 10, 1862, credited to Boston.
Discharged March 14, 1863, disability.
342. William Stacy, Co.