Browsing named entities in Benjamin Cutter, William R. Cutter, History of the town of Arlington, Massachusetts, ormerly the second precinct in Cambridge, or District of Menotomy, afterward the town of West Cambridge. 1635-1879 with a genealogical register of the inhabitants of the precinct.. You can also browse the
collection for August 10th, 1862 AD or search for August 10th, 1862 AD in
Your search returned 1 result in 1 document
337. Charles C. Henry, age 44, Co. A, Twenty-Fifth Regiment Infantry (three years), Sept. 11, 1861, to Sept. 1, 1862.
Credited to Worcester.
338. Henry S. Pollard, enlisted from N. Y. in New York State Volunteers.
339. Samuel G. Rawson, age 19, Co. E, Forty-Fourth Regiment Infantry (nine months), Sept. 12, 1862, to June 18, 1863.
Credited to Boston.
340. Minot Robbins, Seventh N. Y. Regiment.
341. William W. Snelling, age 33, Ninth Battery Light Artillery (three years), Aug. 10, 1862, credited to Boston.
Discharged March 14, 1863, disability.
342. William Stacy, Co. K, 99th New York Vols. (three years); Jan. 13, 1862,
Not buried here.
343. George P. Cotting, age 20, Co. F, Twenty-Fifth Regiment Infantry (three years), Oct. 10, 1861, credited to Fitchburg; re-enlisted Dec. 18, 1863, credited to Boston.
Died Dec. 29, 1864, at Annapolis, Md.
Charles H. Graves, formerly 1st Lieut.
in the Fortieth N. Y. Regiment, born Mass.
and appointed from M