oward Dudley Brown, of Arlington, Massachusetts, and Edward Bangs Brown, of Cleveland, Ohio, and two grandchildren, Elizabetward, and Barbara, daughter of his son Edward.
In 1871 Mr. Brown came to Medford to live in the house on Allston street, wnize a Congregational Church in West Medford, and in this Mr. Brown took a foremost part, being a charter member, serving as elebration of the twenty-fifth anniversary of the church, Mr. Brown gave the historical address.
When the present edifice at the corner of High and Allston streets was built, Mr. Brown was chairman of the committee on plans, and took part in the certs thirtieth anniversary last December, on which occasion Mr. Brown read an historical sketch of the club.
He was the secretion of his native town, Raymond, New Hampshire, in 1901, Mr. Brown wrote some delightful reminiscences, giving a vivid pictu
At the time of the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary Mr. Brown had been very urgent that it should be observed, but noth