hide Matching Documents

The documents where this entity occurs most often are shown below. Click on a document to open it.

Document Max. Freq Min. Freq
HISTORY OF THE TOWN OF MEDFORD, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, FROM ITS FIRST SETTLEMENT, IN 1630, TO THE PRESENT TIME, 1855. (ed. Charles Brooks) 2 0 Browse Search
Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 12. 1 1 Browse Search
View all matching documents...

Your search returned 3 results in 2 document sections:

ah Fulton. Henry Fowle. Benjamin Floyd. Benjamin Floyd, jun. Isaac Floyd. John Fowl. Gardner Greenleaf. Isaac Greenleaf. Edmund T. Gates. Ebenezer Hall. Natll. Hall and Susan Patten. Willis Hall. Abigail Hadley. Samuel Hadley. Benjamin Hall. Benjamin Hall, jun. Ephraim Hall. Andrew Hall. John B. Fitch. And. Blanchard and A. Winship. Timothy Dexter. Caleb and Simon Blanchard. Jane Hall. Ebenezer Hall, jun. John Blanchard & James Floyd. Tab. Blanchard & J. Gleason. Ebenezer Hall, 4th. Samuel Coverly. Richard Hall. Parker and Watson. Joseph Pratt. J. Pratt and M. Tufts. Jos. P. Hall. Stephen Hall. Thomas Hadley. James Convers. Jonas Dixon. Duncan Ingraham. John C. Jones. John Walker and Jos. Tysick. Joanna Kidder. Samuel Kidder. Abner Peirce. Thomas Learned. William Lowder. John Leathe. Jude Symonds. David Osgood. Josiah Polly. Jonathan Porter. Isa
Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 12., One of Medford's historic houses. (search)
One of Medford's historic houses. Of the house of Jonathan Watson, Mr. Swan wrote quite fully as follows:— About 1750, he built the house next west of the First Parish Church, now (1857) occupied by the family of Capt. Samuel Swan. It had only two rooms and two chambers Mr Watson gave the east half of the house to his son Jonathan and the west half to his widowed daughter Abigail—Mrs Samuel Angier (m. 29. Apr. 1762) Mrs Angier kept a children's school in the West room Mr James Floyd, Sexton and Mason was one of her scholars. They sold the house to Timothy Fitch from Nantucket about 1790. Mrs Angier then removed to the upper part of the town and afterward moved into the country. Mr Fitch never lived in the house. He enlarged it to its present dimension and gave the east half to his youngest son Charles (a bachelor) and the West half to his oldest daughter Abigail, Mrs Tarbett (whose husband Hugh Tarbett a Scotchman went off with the Tories in 1776, and she lived and d