hide Matching Documents

The documents where this entity occurs most often are shown below. Click on a document to open it.

Document Max. Freq Min. Freq
HISTORY OF THE TOWN OF MEDFORD, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, FROM ITS FIRST SETTLEMENT, IN 1630, TO THE PRESENT TIME, 1855. (ed. Charles Brooks) 2 0 Browse Search
View all matching documents...

Your search returned 2 results in 1 document section:

ght of J. Frost10 1/2 acres. 1694, May 17.Bought of J. Lynde8 3/4 acres. 1694, May 18.Bought of T. Crosswell3 acres. 1694, May 31.Bought of J. Phipps10 1/2 acres. 1694, Aug. 23.Bought of W. Dady2 acres. 1695, April 23.Bought of J. Newell10 1/2 acres. 1696, Nov. 3.Bought of John Melvin7 3/4 acres. 1696, Dec. 8.Bought of John Cary (Walnut Tree Hill)3 1/2 acres. 1697, April 15.Bought of Timothy Goodwinthree pieces. 1697, May 10.Bought of John Dexter9 acres. 1698, May 30.Bought of John Frothingham10 1/2 acres. 1698, Nov. 25.Bought of John Blaney7 acres.    Including the cow-commons, about835 acres. During this time, they sold as follows:-- 1680, Jan. 30.To S. Grove, in Malden20 acres. 1691, Feb. 22.To Jonathan Tufts, brick-yards39 acres. 1697, Jan. 10.To Jonathan Wade, in Medford12 1/2 acres. Mr. Peter Tufts, born in England, 1617, was the father of the Tufts family in Medford. He died May 13, 1700, aged 83. He was buried in Malden, where his tomb may now be s