hide Matching Documents

The documents where this entity occurs most often are shown below. Click on a document to open it.

Document Max. Freq Min. Freq
Lucius R. Paige, History of Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1630-1877, with a genealogical register 14 0 Browse Search
View all matching documents...

Your search returned 14 results in 4 document sections:

righam. Remained here. William Buck. Remained here. William Butler. Removed to Hartford. Clement Chaplin. Removed to Hartford. Thomas Chesholme. Remained here. George Cooke. Remained here. Joseph Cooke. Remained here. Simon Crosby. Remained here. Nicholas Danforth. Remained here. William French. Remained here. Edmund Frost. Remained here. Richard Girling. Remained here. Edward Goffe. Remained here. Percival Green. Remained here. Roger Harlakenden, Esq. Remained here. Atherton Haugh. Remained here. William Holman. Remained here. John Jackson. Remained here. William Jones. Removed to Charlestown. Barnabas Lamson. Remained here. Thomas Marrett. Remained here. John Meane. Remained here. Nicholas Olmstead. Removed to Hartford. Thomas Parish. Remained here. Robert Parker. Remained here. John Pratt. Removed to Hartford.
t was in his minority when his father joined this church. His w. Rebecca d. at Concord 11 May 1647. Before June 1649, he came to Camb. He m. Ellen, wid. of Percival Green, the marriage contract being dated 24 May 1650. She d. 27 May 1682, a. 82. Her death was occasioned by a fall she got on the floor, whereby she broke her thi m. Rebecca, wid. of Nicholas Wyeth. He had no children by his last three wives. He d. 25 Ap. 1693, aged 85; his w. Rebecca d. in 1698. After his marriage to Mrs. Green he resided in Holmes Place, about midway between its northeasterly angle and North Avenue, until the house was destroyed by fire about 1681 or 1682 after which,illiam, s. of Mary (1), by w. Grace, had Mary, b. 4 Nov. 1657. He removed to Concord and d. 10 Mar. 1666-7. 5. John, s. of Mary (1), m. Elizabeth, dau. of Percival Green, 4 Ap. 1656, and had Elizabeth, b. 18 Sept. 1658, m,. John Oldham; John, b. 13 Dec. 1661; William, b. prob. 1664, d. at Medf. 4 Jan. 1683-4, a. 19; Nathanie
sided a few years at Concord, for Mitchell says his son Jabez was baptized there, but was in his minority when his father joined this church. His w. Rebecca d. at Concord 11 May 1647. Before June 1649, he came to Camb. He m. Ellen, wid. of Percival Green, the marriage contract being dated 24 May 1650. She d. 27 May 1682, a. 82. Her death was occasioned by a fall she got on the floor, whereby she broke her thigh. (N. Russell's Diary, N. E. Gen. Reg., VII. 54.) Mr. Fox m. (3d) Elizabeth, wid.atertown, by the side of her former husband. Soon afterwards, 16 Dec. 1685, Mr. Fox m. Rebecca, wid. of Nicholas Wyeth. He had no children by his last three wives. He d. 25 Ap. 1693, aged 85; his w. Rebecca d. in 1698. After his marriage to Mrs. Green he resided in Holmes Place, about midway between its northeasterly angle and North Avenue, until the house was destroyed by fire about 1681 or 1682 after which, with the exception of a very short residence in Watertown, he probably occupied the
m. Stephen Francis 27 Dec. 1670, and d. 2 Ap. 1683; Lydia, b.——,m . Gershom Cutter 6 Mar. 1677-8, and perhaps others. His w. Isabel d. 28 Ap 1682, and he m Martha, wid. of Humphrey Bradshaw, and formerly wid. of William Russell, 24 May 1683. He d. about 1691; his Inventory is dated 5 Oct. 1691; his w. Martha d. about 1694. 1. William, s. of Mary (1), by w. Grace, had Mary, b. 4 Nov. 1657. He removed to Concord and d. 10 Mar. 1666-7. 5. John, s. of Mary (1), m. Elizabeth, dau. of Percival Green, 4 Ap. 1656, and had Elizabeth, b. 18 Sept. 1658, m,. John Oldham; John, b. 13 Dec. 1661; William, b. prob. 1664, d. at Medf. 4 Jan. 1683-4, a. 19; Nathaniel, b. 7 July 1666; Mary, b. 23 Oct. 1668, m. John Bradshaw; Stephen, b. prob. 1670; Percival, b. 11 Feb. 1672; Susanna, , b. probe. 1675; Jonathan, b. 28 Sept. 1677; Sarah, b. 31 Mar. 1679; Thomas, b. 16 Nov. 1681. John the father res. in Concord 1658 and 1666; then in Camb. till about 1675, when he bought a quarter of the Colli