hide Matching Documents

The documents where this entity occurs most often are shown below. Click on a document to open it.

Document Max. Freq Min. Freq
History of the First Universalist Church in Somerville, Mass. Illustrated; a souvenir of the fiftieth anniversary celebrated February 15-21, 1904 4 0 Browse Search
View all matching documents...

Your search returned 4 results in 1 document section:

ing, the first time with ladies, was on May 30; the place, Stoneham and Bare Hill. This was a very enjoyable occasion, and it was decided to continue the custom. It should be mentioned that Mr. Glines was succeeded this year, as editor, by Horace Harwood. With the opening of the fall meetings, the officers were: Editor, H. M. Haven; corresponding secretary, Horace Harwood; treasurer, Ned Janvrin. From January, 1890, to January, 1891, seventeen meetings were held, with an average of seven Horace Harwood; treasurer, Ned Janvrin. From January, 1890, to January, 1891, seventeen meetings were held, with an average of seven for attendance. January 1, 1891, found William T. Hayes the editor of the Journal. The visit on the pastor was made April 9. Fast Day, April 2, the club went for its annual tramp, this time across the entire Blue Hills range, from Readville to Quincy. The club gave its first entertainment May 6, 1891, when the two farces, The Humors of the Strike and Gentlemen of the Jury, were presented by the members. The programme was interspersed with music of an original character. The evening was