Timothy Newhall, Nov. 1, 1764.
Elizabeth Bradshaw m. Andrew Floyd, of Roxbury, Oct. 31, 1765.
Simon Bradshaw m. Hannah Johnson, July 12, 1770.
Thomas Bradshaw m. Martha Tufts, Nov. 26, 1772.
Patience Bradshaw m. N. Ordway, of Chelmsford, m. Asa Parsons.
b.Apphia, m. Sylvester Judd, Esq., of Southampton.
c.Irene, m. Samuel Matthews.
d.Drusilla, m.----Johnson, of Hadley.
e.Arethusa, lives in Brooklyn, N. Y.
f.Richardson, lives in Greenfield, Me.
g.Samuel, is a clergyman. 1813; d. 1833.
224Martha, b. 1815.
225Nathan, b. 1818; m. Mary Jane Fitz.
226Marcellus, b. 1820; d. 1822.
227Hannah Johnson, b. 1822; m. Dr. Chauncey Booth.
228Daniel, b. 1825; d. 1825.
229Francis, b. 1827; grad.
H. C., 1849.
110-172Jolestown, m. Mary Dill.
Nov. 18, 1741.Jonathan Tufts, of Charlestown, m. Sarah Tompson.
Nov. 12, 1743.Benj. Tufts m. Hannah Johnson, of Woburn.
Oct. 1, 1765.Sarah, widow of Jonathan Tufts, d.
June 20, 1788.Mrs. Lydia Tufts, d.
that, Benjamin Whittemore, for pulling down a bench of a seat in the meeting house, is fined five shillings; and the Constables are to require the bench of him, and set it up again.
No record is found of his family; he was prob.
the same who died at Malden, 1726, and devised his estate by will, dated 22 Dec. 1725, to his grandchildren, Benjamin Faulkner (who was to provide for the testator and his wife during life), Hannah Durant, Elizabeth Pilet of Boston, Mary Linnex of Boston, and Hannah Johnson of Boston.
6. Thomas, s. of Thomas (1), and the younger of that name, m. Elizabeth Peirce of Woburn 9 Nov. 1666, and had Thomas, b. 14 Aug. 1667.
Thomas the f. was a blacksmith, and resided at Woburn, where he d. and his wife Elizabeth was appointed administratrix 5 Ap. 1670.
7. Samuel, s. of Thomas (1), by w. Hannah, had at Dover, N. H., Samuel, b. 24 Oct. 1672, d. 31 Jan. 1693-4; and at Chs., Hannah, b. 16 Dec. 1676; Elizabeth, b. 15 June 1679, m.——Clark, living in 1723; Sarah,
; Caroline, bap. 25 Nov. 1827; William Henry, set. 2 yrs., and Frances, bap. 22 Mar. 1832.
30. Abijah, s. of Amos (10), m. Rebecca M. Locke, 4 Jan. 1827.
(See Book of Lockes, 286.) Joseph, s. of Abijah, d. 23 Jan. 1838, a. 19 mos; Ann L., dau. of Abijah, d. 18 July, 1838, a. 11 mos.; a dau. of Abijah, d. 5 Mar. 1839, a. 3 mos.
31. John, s. of John (12), styled 3d, m. Lydia Winship, of Lexington, 8 May, 1808; Lydia, w. of John, d. 9 Apr. 1834, a. 42 (g. s.), and he m. her sister Mrs. Hannah Johnson, 23 June, 1836.
He was b. 12 Oct. 1785 (Camb.
R.). Sarah W., his dau., m. Charles W. Cummings, of Boston, 17 Oct. 1824. Malvina, dau. of John, d. 24 Dec. 1835, a. 19.
Had s. Thomas (par.
32. Reuben, s. of John (12), d. 8 May, 1829, a (51). He was b. 4 Apr. 1787 (Camb.
R. ), and m. Eunice Hovey, 17 Apr. 1813.
33. Samuel, S. of Seth (13), d. 25 July, 1822, a. 29 (g. s.).
34. Ephraim, s. of Ephraim (17), styled 3d; m. Abigail Dickson, of Camb., 4 Nov. 1821, who d. 9 Sept