J. W. Bean, M. D., J. N. Leonard, R. D. Kimball, Alexander Diebold, Miss K. H. Stone and Mrs. W. E. Ober were elected a subscription committee.
H. A. Hanscom, Henry Newcomb, C. H. Parker, D. D. Kimball and Mrs. E. F. Locke were elected building committee and instructed to obtain working drawings and contractors' estimates.
Other speakers were Mr. D. H. Brown, Rev. Isaac Pierson, Rev. John Wild and Dea. J. M. Grout of the Mystic Church.
On November 3, W. A. Andrew, Henry Newcomb, H. S. L. Cullington, George S. Hedge, Miss K. H. Stone, Miss L. P. Patten and Rev. B. L. Yorke were appointed a committee to provide furnishings, the expense to the society not to exceed two thousand dollars.
Rev. B. L. Yorke, H. N. Ackerman, Henry Newcomb, H. A. Hanscom, W. J. Barnard, W. W. Benjamin and J. W. Bean were appointed dedication committee.
The meeting-house was dedicated by a six-day service.
The first was on Sunday morning, January 8, 1905, former pastors Cutter and H