hide Matching Documents

The documents where this entity occurs most often are shown below. Click on a document to open it.

Document Max. Freq Min. Freq
HISTORY OF THE TOWN OF MEDFORD, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, FROM ITS FIRST SETTLEMENT, IN 1630, TO THE PRESENT TIME, 1855. (ed. Charles Brooks) 8 0 Browse Search
View all matching documents...

Your search returned 8 results in 1 document section:

John Tufts1690. Simon Bradstreet1695. The following owned lands in Medford before 1680:-- William Dady.Increase Nowell. Rob. Broadick.Zachary Symmes. Mrs. Anne Higginson.John Betts. Caleb Hobart.Jotham Gibons. John Palmer.Richard Stilmtic River on the south, by Charlestown line on the north, by trees standing near a brook on the west, and by the farms of Nowell and others on the east. Collins covenants to save Russell harmless from all claims from the heirs of Cradock, unto whom perseverance, we give a list of purchases by Mr. Peter Tufts, chiefly on Mystic side: -- 1664, June 22.Bought of Parmelia Nowell200 acres. 1664, June 22.Bought of Parmelia Nowellcommons, 24 acres. 1674, Sept. 28.Bought of Benjamin Bunker17 cowParmelia Nowellcommons, 24 acres. 1674, Sept. 28.Bought of Benjamin Bunker17 cow-commons. 1677, April 20.Bought of Richard Russell350 acres. 1679, Nov. 16.Bought of A. Shadwell32 acres. 1681, Sept. 20.Bought of S. Rowse32 acres. 1682, Feb. 3.Bought of John Green6 acres. 1682, May 18.Bought of Alexander Stewart11 acres. 16