hide Matching Documents

The documents where this entity occurs most often are shown below. Click on a document to open it.

Document Max. Freq Min. Freq
The Daily Dispatch: December 16, 1861., [Electronic resource] 6 0 Browse Search
View all matching documents...

Your search returned 6 results in 1 document section:

the fire extended, on the East side from the residence of Mr. J. S. Bird to the corner of Market street, burning out Mr. Henry Smyzer, Mr. C. M. Heissenbuttle, Dr. Pritchard, Mr. Jacobson, and sundry others. On the West side from Mr. Geo. Kinloch's to the Southwest corner of Market street, inclusive, was destroyed. On Pritchay James M. Stocker, occupied by Henry Smyser. Two story wooden house, owned by estate of Wm. Patton, occupied by Carl M. Heissenbuttel. Three story mansion of Dr. Pritchard; entirely consumed; partially insured. McCabe & Hanckel's State Cotton Press. Value of building and machinery $90,000. At the time of conflagration there wasnd Ferdinand Christman. Two story wooden house, occupied by Thomas O'Sullivan. Two story house, owned by Ann Francis. Two story wooden building, owned by Catherine Pritchard, occupied by E. C. Pritchard. Ware-house, occupied by O. J. Chaffe. Two three story houses, owned by George Kinloch.--One two story house, owned by Jos Guy,