to overshot the mark by about one hundred years.
We have to record the passing of the old house on the corner of Main and Emerson streets.
This house stood on a portion of the Stinted pasture, and the land was deeded by Jonathan Tufts to Job Richardson in the year 1731.
The house was probably erected soon after, as it is mentioned in a deed a few years later.
In 1743 it came into the possession of Isaac Royall, and was a part of his estate at the time of his decease.
In 1827 it came intoook and about 18 acres adjoining, allowing 2 acres for highways.
Elizer Wyer and wife Katherine sold, in 1710, house, barn, and sixteen acres of land lying on both sides of the road from Medford to Woburn.
This house may have been built by a Mr. Richardson of Woburn; if so he was the builder, not the owner.
In the year 1675 Caleb Hubbart sold to John Hall and others five hundred acres of land, part of the Cradock farm.
This land was bounded westerly on Thomas Brooks and Timothy Wheeler, ea