ext westerly from the store-lot of Vose & Makepeace, before 1800.
Besides these, Stanton Parker erected a store and shed on the northerly side of Main Street, the precise location not known, before Nov. 11, 1794.
Asaph Harlow purchased a lot on the northerly side of Main Street, Jan. 15, 1798, most of which was used in 1873 for the construction of Portland Street; and the house which he erected was then removed a few feet eastwardly to the easterly corner of Portland and Main streets.
Richard Thayer bought a lot, Sept. 1, 1802, and erected the house now standing on the westerly corner of Main and Portland streets.
Next westerly from the Thayer estate was a lot, with a currier's shop thereon,
This lot was described in the deed as being a few rods east of Pelham's Island.
which was sold by Daniel Mason to Oliver Blake, Sept. 28, 1797.
William Watson sold to Josiah and Phinehas B. Hovey a large lot, two hundred feet in width, on the westerly corner of Main and Brookline streets,