hide Matching Documents

The documents where this entity occurs most often are shown below. Click on a document to open it.

Document Max. Freq Min. Freq
Southern Historical Society Papers, Volume 15. (ed. Reverend J. William Jones) 3 1 Browse Search
Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 9. 2 0 Browse Search
View all matching documents...

Your search returned 5 results in 2 document sections:

Southern Historical Society Papers, Volume 15. (ed. Reverend J. William Jones), Terry's Brigade, formerly John M. Jones's. (search)
W. Batts, J. W. Bone, J. D. Bunn, J. H. Bunn, Private——Culpepper, B. P. Fox, M. S. Griffin, M. B. Joyner, A. Lewis, J. D. Manning, J. W. Pitt, H. O. Strickland. Co. K. Sergeant W. S. Smith, E. M. Bales, B. G. Nichols, Corporal W. B. Thomas, J. C. Laville, W. L. Hood, Private J. P. Bales, Private J. C. Burton, S. L. Dixon, J. H. Howil, J. J. Orr, W. J. Ross, J. B. Squires, M. O. Anderson. [147] First North Carolina Regiment. this Regiment, with the Howitzer Ba, W. W. Rankin, W. A. Smith, J. Shum, J. L. Saunders, Private A. J. Baldwin, L. R. Clemer, C. Carpenter, D. M. Sifford, M. Carpenter, W. A. Clark, L. H. Ford, R. W. Gaston, C. S. D. Shields, Private R. B. Stone, J. W. Shields, W. B. Thomas, J. F. Thomas, J. L. Thornburg, W. E. Whiteside, M. Willis, L. L. Wilson. Co. C. Sergeant T. J. Hermon, Corporal J. F. Hanston, A. Balch, D. M. Hermon, Mus'n J. L. Turbyfield, Private J. Balch, F. H. Balch, M. Balch, A. Bumg
e to vote of the Town past 13 May 1812 at $6.50, $130.00. The bill for the same quantity in 1809 was $114.00. Opposite Blanchard's Hotel on Main street, just south of the land taken in recent years by the Metropolitan Park Commission, was a town well, used principally for watering cattle. The trough was at the edge of the sidewalk. July 1, 1811, Voted to have a new pump placed in the Town's well on the south side of the river near the house of Timothy Symmes, and a good trough fixed to the same. August 5, 1811, Voted to pass Samuel Townsend's acct. for a pump in the well opposite the Hotel. $11.71. A permit was granted to Jonathan Porter to build a powder house, May 12, 1806. The structure is standing on the premises of Charles M. Green, M. D., Powder House Road. It is of brick, with small apertures for air, and a heavy wooden door. Standing Committee of the Brooks Phalanx, January 1st, 1844: Eben Waterman, David Carlton, B. H. Samson, W. B. Thomas, George Holmes.