hide Matching Documents

Your search returned 4 results in 1 document section:

e standing of their horses on Sabbath-days, 1703. This was the meeting-house of the First Parish at Old Cambridge, where the above persons, mostly residents of Menotomy, then worshipped. Allotments on the north side of Menotomy River and at Mills Ware, were made to citizens, 1707. Among whom were Mrs. Corlet, William Patten, Jason Russell, Gershom Cutter, John Dickson, Samuel Bull, R. Cutter, Solomon Prentice, Jonathan Dunster, College, Samuel Buck, Philip Cooke, &c. Sept. 2, 1715, William Cutter bought of his cousin Mrs. Champney (daughter of Mrs. Corlet), five acres in Cambridge, bounded north on a highway to a place called Mills Ware (Midd. Registry, XX. 156). Mills Weares are named in the town records of West Cambridge as late as 1811. 1724. Request of Jason Russell and others, that way may be stated from Thomas Fillebrown's to Spy Pond, and so to way to Mills Weare. This Jason Russell was grandfather of that Jason Russell who was killed by the British troops on April 19,