ge of his duties, an interesting and able preacher, and made a favorable impression on the community.
We accepted his resignation with regret.
In September a call was extended to Rev. Marshall M. Cutter of Cambridge and he was installed October 14, 1874.
The installing council was constituted as follows:—
Arlington.Rev. D. R. Cady, D. D.Dea.
Boston, Old South.Rev. J. M. Manning, D. D.Bro.
Boston, Park Street.Bro.
Cambridgeport, Prospect StreetRev. W. S. Kan.Bro.
James M. Cutter.
William L. Greene.
Henry S. Barnes.
Melrose.Rev. Albert G. Bale.Bro.
La Fayette Burr.
Wakefield.Rev. Charles R. Bliss.
Winchester.Rev. A. B. Dascomb.Bro.
S. S. Holton.
Woburn, First.Rev. H. S. Kelsey.Bro.
Woburn, North.Rev. Charles Anderson.Rev. Leander Thompson.
Rev. D. R. Cady, D. D., was moderator, and offered the prayer of installation;