Your search returned 32 results in 7 document sections:
History of Wellington. by Abner H. Barker. Read before the Historical Society, October. 1927, by Joseph C. Smith. IN
The first record we have of what is now known as Wellington was made at the General Court held in Boston, April 1, 1
The promontory, extending into the marshes now known as Wellington, was first called Wilson's point, then Blanchard's point ed and eighty-three acres, was purchased by Isaac and James Wellington of Lexington for some $6,000. They married sisters an which was owned and tilled by the brothers Isaac and James Wellington, their fertile acres unbroken by street or railroad. when he resigned.
When Mr. Ellsworth first took charge Wellington was a flag station and no tickets were sold.
Until th y Beaty and Bradlee at a cost of $3,375. It was moved to Wellington in 1883, and was used until the new Osgood school was co s about two years later that the service was extended to Wellington.
The Wellington farm was in the thirties and forties